Exam Review Information
Students who wish to look at their final exams must write a letter on 8-1/2" X 11" paper, clearly written or typed, and MUST contain the date and your signature. Please address this letter to Dr Matheus Grasselli, Chair, Department of Mathematics & Statistics.
A Student's written request to review the final examination script must be submitted to the Department Chair no later than:
- June 30th for Fall/Winter courses
- October 15th for Spring/Summer courses
Note: E-mails or faxes are NOT acceptable
The letter must contain the following information:
- Student Name & Student Number
- Course Name, Year and Term
- Co-ordinator/Instructor's Name
- Reason(s) for review -- Please include any discrepancies of which you are aware.
- Your telephone number and e-mail address -- where we can contact you within a few weeks upon receipt of your letter to set up an appointment.
Please either leave this letter with the Secretary in HH-218 (Undergraduate Office) or mail to:
Dr Matheus Grasselli, Chair
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
1280 Main Street West