Professional development activities include:
- Worskhops on oral and written communication skills
- On-site visits to leading financial firms in Toronto
- Resume and interview preparation
- Networking events with our extensive network of alumni and industry professionals
- Workshops on professional conduct and ethics
- Student-centred research and discussion on current financial issues and concerns
- Development of practical knowledge and skills at McMaster's Gould Trading Floor, The Fields Institute for Mathematical Research, and seminars and presentations at McMaster by leading experts in the field.
With McMaster’s emphasis in developing interpersonal and leadership skills, graduates come away with the professional competencies that employers seek in top career prospects.