Congratulations to Vanessa Bierling who was awarded the Governor General's Academic Medal at convocation on June 14, 2018. Vanessa graduated from the Mathematics and Statistics Co-op program.
Congratulations to Dr Megumi Harada who has been named by the Canadian Mathematics Society (CMS) as the recipient of the 2018 Krieger-Nelson Prize. Dr Harada will receive the award during the CMS Summer Meeting in Frederiction, New Brunswick, June 1-4, 2018.
The Krieger-Nelson Prize was inaugurated to recognize outstanding contributions in the area of mathematical research by a female mathematician.
CSE Ph.D. students Angelina Pesevski, Tyler Roick, and Peter Tait named MacDATA fellows.
The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece has awarded Dr N. Balakrishnan with an Honorary Doctorate Degree.
The 15th Annual Meeting of the Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics will take place at McMaster University, January 26-28, 2018.
More Articles ...
- Paul McNicholas elected to College of New Scholars, Artists and Scientists
- Putnam Competition
- Paul McNicholas named University Scholar
- Statistician, Data Scientist, Mathematician, and Actuary all placed in the top 11 careers
- Chai Molina wins CAIMS Cecil Graham Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Putnam Competition Results
- Videos of the Britton Lecture series
- Award-winning poster presentation at the 2016 Winter CMS meeting
- Rhodes Scholar